Anyone else here in Uniway?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TreyP, Feb 13, 2002.

1. TreyP

TreyP Stunt Coordinator

Just curious if anyone else joined this club. I joined about a year ago, and its one of the best investments I've made. You pay $1800 (or $1600, don't remember) for the first 18 months, then its $75 a year for the rest of your life and it never goes up. You can order just about anything from these people, and it all comes straight from the manufacturer or a distributor, so your not paying retail. In just this first year, I can say that I've made just about my initial fee back. Today, I ordered an entertainment center for $478 after shipping and all. Its one of the Ashley Apollo sets that usually goes for about $1000. But there are a couple of cons to it. Anything you buy, you have to order, and it will take at least a few weeks to get in. And they can't really save on most electronics. They were only able to get the RCA MM36110 for about $1450 (before shipping), but I was able to get it at Rex for $1150. However, I could have gotten the MM32110 for about $800, which was a great deal. They are only located mostly in the southeast. Anyway, just curious if anyone else is in this.

2. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    I joined something like that up here in canada... waste of money... the S&H fees were huge, and the selection then was tiny... worst investments for my family ever... Never bought a THING there...

It was called like UCC WElcome Home