What's new

Anyone else having trouble finding the new Fortune Star/Fox DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Nick_Da

Agent
Hey guys:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had a heck of a time trying to find the new Fortune Star releases that were released last week (Prodigal Son, Game of Death II, Operation Scorpio, Royal Warriors, etc.). Is anyone else running into this problem? I went to all the usual stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, Media Play, Walmart, Target) and came back with nothing. I suppose it could be because they were all sold out, I'm not sure. Anyways, I suppose I could order them online, but I was just wondering if anyone else was able to get these DVDs at a store, and, in particular, which store exactly? I've had no problems getting the last ones, and, in fact, was able to find a majority of them in Walmart's $5.50 bin. Anyways, have you guys been able to get these DVDs at a store anywhere?

____
Nick

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Nick -
I've heard a lot of people have problems finding the newest wave. I had e-mailed Fox last week to let them know so they are aware of the issue.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks