What's new

Anyone else have trouble ordering from best buy online? (1 Viewer)

chris c

Stunt Coordinator
They sent me an email with a coupon for $10. Great, except I can't checkout. I get to the last step and it gives me a server error or "page doesn't exist" message. Tried a number of times over last few days. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

chris c

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I did that. My point was that I can't get to the last part of the checkout process - instead I get a "page no longer exists message". I have tried everything. Hopefully they will respond to my email. I can't believe I am the only one having this problem?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Their web team obviously has no idea what they are doing. This has existed for a couple of days now.
If you look at the site you go to after seeing CC number info you will notice to they scripted a to insert text with a few "" instead of "/" so you literally can't place the order.

chris c

Stunt Coordinator
Ahhhh, I noticed the reversed slashes. Nice strategy - offer a coupon and then prevent it from being used (offer ends the 22nd). I just hope they see the fatal flaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks