Anyone else getting TO THE MANOR BORN?

Andrew Budgell

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Hey everyone -

I was wondering if anyone else is picking up the BBC classic "To the Manor Born" this Tuesday? I pre-ordered mine at Amazon.ca a couple of days ago, and can't wait until it arrives! I have been a fan of this show for a couple years, since my PBS station re-ran the series a couple times! I am planning on having a marathon, as there aren't many episodes in the series!

Andy

Mark Lx

Second Unit
Reaction score
It is a good show. Most of my favorite shows are British, but I don't buy them because they are so expensive (I did get "Are You Being Served" Volume 1 and "Crime and Punishment"). Fortunately there is a place nearby where I can rent all these DVDs. I will tape Manor Born for sure.

george kaplan

Executive Producer
Reaction score
I'll definitely be picking it up.

Andrew Budgell

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Well, I got my copy of TO THE MANOR BORN in the mail today from Amazon.ca and I am thrilled! I have watched approx. 4 episodes and the quality is wonderful! Thanks BBC/Warner for this great set of my favourite Britcom!

Andy

Andrew Budgell

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Well, I got my copy of TO THE MANOR BORN in the mail today from Amazon.ca and I am thrilled! I have watched approx. 4 episodes and the quality is wonderful! Thanks BBC/Warner for this great set of my favourite Britcom!

Andy

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balbendergeta