What's new

Anyone else for a Wolfenstein Clan? (1 Viewer)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Add me, I miss the guys from the Socom days.

The A/V stuff tends to slow down for the summer, so I am hoping to decrease my current 100 hour weeks down to the 80 hour week range so I should be able to make most games that are later than 10pm EST.

Had fun with some of the old crew last night, but couldn't talk to anyone unless I hit my black button and was in the menu screen. (and my voice was on general). I could hear everyone...but no one could hear me. So I was asking about 100 questions about the game we were playing(first time online) and just had to figure it out by feel...killing many of my troops in the process. (sorry guys). I tried a different game right after, and my voice was fine...so hopefully it was a one time glitch or something.

TV ~ Sub Human

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Bumping this thread up since one of our newest HTF members and frequent "guests" in the HTF Live rooms, Mario_Y (AKA, graph), is interested in the clan.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Mario,

You get shot in the chops, press D-Pad left and I'll come by and shoot you in the foot so you forget about your teeth!

Audie Murphy

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
You get shot in the chops, press D-Pad left and I'll come by and shoot you in the foot so you forget about your teeth!

My, what an agressive package. I'll have to get back to you ;)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Well all you bloody fools are going to need a medic, The Doctor is in! Add JTello, A.K.A. Dr. Fragenstein, to your clan boys.
-Bar tender, the hypodemics are on me!

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I too would be interested in joining. Got this late last week and have been playing it pretty regularly. Awesome Game :)

As far as impressions vs. the PC version... I Love the XBOX version and think its better than the PC version by far. The PC definitely had higher resolution graphics but it doesn't look bad by any stretch on XBOX and the new levels, weapon and voice chat in multiplyer make ALL the difference.

JustinCam

Auditioning
I'm Interested for sure.. My quest to find people that actually work as a team in "quick match" is proving to be next to impossible.. Everyone is obsessed w/ flag grabbing and points, the whole "who cares if I die, I gotta get points"

My XBL tag - Sledneck 69

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
I'm Interested for sure.. My quest to find people that actually work as a team in "quick match" is proving to be next to impossible.. Everyone is obsessed w/ flag grabbing and points, the whole "who cares if I die, I gotta get points"

[rant]Yeah, like the people that check their stats during the game, and let you know exactly how bad you're losing at any given time...![/rant]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks