What's new

Anyone else finding 1,2,3,4...Last Page irritating? (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else finding 1 2 3 4...Last Page irritating?

I'd much rather have it show the full list as before. Could this be a user option?

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I agree, it's the only thing so far that I do not like. I like to see how long the threads are, and also get an impression of how fast it has grown. Now I have to go to the last page and track backwards to get to the point where I last left off in a long thread (Usually a movie torunament poll, but still :D ) Other than that, I think the forum is great! Good work guys!

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
Now I have to go to the last page and track backwards to get to the point where I last left off in a long thread
No you don't. There are two arrow buttons on the right side of the screen for each thread. The downward pointing arrow will take you to the last post of the thread. The sideays pointing arrow takes you to the next new post.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
No you don't. There are two arrow buttons on the right side of the screen for each thread. The downward pointing arrow will take you to the last post of the thread. The sideays pointing arrow takes you to the next new post.
I had not tried that function yet. It seems to me that the descriptions got mixed up there, at least compared to the tooltips for the arrow icons. But anyway, I am almost positive that whichever one I click, I am taken to the last post of the thread? My memory sucks, but I think that was how it worked for me the last time we tried vBulletin too. The function in itself would be incredible, but I could swear I always get the last post in a thread no matter which arrow I try. Am I just nuts, or have anyone else experienced the same?

Users who are viewing this thread