Anyone else excited for VF4?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RANDY FISHER, Mar 18, 2002.

1. RANDY FISHER

RANDY FISHER Second Unit

VF4 streets tomorrow and I can't wait! I am big into fighting games and arcade games in general. After that, Tekken 4.
    Randy[​IMG]

2. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

my girlfriend is, as she is a VF nut, we own several different VF games:

VF

VF: Remix

VF 2

VF Kids

VF3tb

and soon

VF4

3. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

It's been getting very good reviews and the prosepct of a functional and comprehensive tutorial for fighting is intriguing. This more, than any other fighting game is the epitamy of non-button smashing gameplay.

4. RANDY FISHER

RANDY FISHER Second Unit

Kelly...the only game on that list that I did not own was VFkids. I had all the others on various Sega platforms over the years. My favorite gameplay wise was always the VF1 on the Saturn. The graphics were only so so but the game play was dead on. VF3TB on the Dreamcast was OK but you could tell that AM2 did not do the translation...Genki did and it showed.

Randy

5. Masood Ali

Masood Ali Supporting Actor

For you VF fans, have you guys tried Fighting Vipers or Fighters Megamix? Excellent games.

6. Sean Oneil

Sean Oneil Supporting Actor

I really love the VF series, and am very interested in VF4... however I think I will hold out for a couple of months and see if VF4 doesn't get an official Xbox announcment.
    So far the PS2 version has been getting high marks all around, so I am hopeful that the Xbox version (if there is one) will retain the gameplay and clean up the visuals and add 16x9 and DD 5.1 audio & maybe a few extras to boot.
    Besides, I am too busy with Rallisport and JSRF at the moment to play another game [​IMG]

7. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I am kinda excited, but I never got into VF's fighting system. Hearing good things about VF4, maybe I'll pick it up.

Actually, Tekken 4 is coming out soon, and I LOVE Tekken, so I will most likely get T4 and then VF4 if I have the extra cash.

8. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

I'm kind of excited for this. Maybe I'll wait until I find a used copy in a couple of weeks.

-Andre F

9. Sean Eldridge

Sean Eldridge Second Unit

Tekken 4 is looking to be out by the end of summer at best, at least everything I've read is pointing that way.

VF 4 is looking great and with the $5 coupon at Best Buy from the latest OPM, a nice deal too.

Sean