What's new

Anyone else dig Badly Drawn Boy? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I haven't heard anyone mention this artist ever on this forum, so I thought I would! If you have not heard of Badly Drawn Boy, I highly recommend checking out his latest album Hour of Bewilderbeast! I remember reading that some magazine ranked it as the best album of 2001.
Well, just thought I would introduce this artist/album to you all. If you were to just maybe download, where upon you'd delete the track within 24 hours :D, or listen to just one of the songs, I would recommend Once Around the Block! Heck, I recommend all of the songs, as each is awesome!!

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I also whole heartedly recommend that album. It has an endless list of great tracks. My favourite trackas are: Once Around the Block and Dillusion (the best!).
Did you know he's written the entire soundtrack to the upcoming About a Boy (starring Hugh Grant, produced by Tim Bevan) soundtrack. Advance word is that its a superb album!
If you were to just maybe download...
Naughty naughty! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks