What's new

Anyone else besides me looking forward to whenever FAME is released? (1 Viewer)

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
I've been waiting for this one to be released ever since i got a DVD player. Hopefully when released it will have an Alan Parker commentary. Also would love it if they had a new cast and crew interviews in rememberance of the film. See what the cast looks like now.

David

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
My greatest wish is that WB will surprise us and put this on the market in October along with Paramount's Flashdance and Footloose.
However, as of right this second WB does not have it listed in their upcoming release materials. :frowning:

Sebastian_A

Stunt Coordinator
Talking about DANCING flicks - did "Grease 2" get announced at any point? (sorry, but: some things are just necessary!)

Thanks,

Seb

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I was thinking about posting about this the last few months. I'm itching to get Fame on DVD. Any idea on the status of this?

Mike

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I would very much like to see a good DVD of Fame. A special edition laserdisc was once rumored to be in the pipeline, but it was late in the LD game and never materialized. I'd love to replace my P&S LD, which has a very muddy and indistinct image.
M.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
It think it's on WB's table, but no discussions of a release date is in sight.
I sure hope it looks better than Footloose did... :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks