What's new

Anyone else addicted to Temptation Island 2? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I just wanted to ask, because all of my friends are, along with me, and especially my g/f. Thursdays are the only weeknights I look forward too, with Friends and TI2.
Dammit, I can't wait til Thursay! :angry:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm actually watching TI:2 in "real time" since I have my other VCRs taping NBC and CBS at that time.

Anyhow, this is one big hoot for those incline to rubber-neck at relationship wreckage. I can't believe the stupidity of the 'contestants'.

I wanted to knock some reverance into Shannon on the last episode when she was so insensitive to Cat once she saw her Jonny having fun, while not even giving Cat a bit of concern after Cat was devastated by the video of Edmundo getting a naughty laptop dance and some breastial suckage.

The other chick is a mess as well, but she's the type that sees the glass as half empty.

The guys are pretty damn clueless. But this week's preview with one of the guys almost walking in on Edmundo and Hilary was funny (he promptly tipped toed out of the cabana once he realized something was going down in the bathroom.

MikeAW

Second Unit
I love it too, very much...and along with Jerry Springer and his SpringerCam, it's a Guilty Pleasure that NO ONE in great numbers, is going to admit to like to watch, because of it's titillating, timeless, appeal. Peeking behind the curtain!!!!

Just as MILLIONS won't admit to reading STAR and THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER in grocery store checkout lines, people DO LIKE shows like this!

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Just to add, is it just me that thinks Cat is a dark-haired Lisa Kudrow? :)
Anyway, I don't know why Edmundo would want Hillary when he has Cat. I think she's absolutely gorgeouse, and can tell that she loves him a lot. Oh well.
Patrick, I have to agree that it was quite humorous seeing that guy tip-toe out of the room when he realized something was going on in the bathroom. Looks like Edmundo couldn't control his urges! Poor Cat! :frowning:

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Edmundo is probably THE STUPIDEST man in the world. How many people would risk losing a beautiful woman who worships everything you touch?

Then again, it wouldn't make for good TV if he just stayed off the island....

Can't wait to see the new couple this week!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Cat reminds me of Cori Nadine (fitness model). Cori has a website with her name as the site, all one word for the domain name.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks