Anyone copmare the Polk RTi70 vs. Axiom M60ti?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bryan_Tams, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Bryan_Tams

Bryan_Tams Agent

I want to hear the Axiom M60s, I just can't seem to get over ordering with out hearing. Hellllp!!

2. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Second Unit

This was my problem at first but their return policy I just bit the bullet and purchase the M60 with matching center vp150. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this set because they are superb in HT and music. Very crisp and clear in HT and music. And i'm very impress on DVD-A[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Mike_Gr

Mike_Gr Stunt Coordinator

My friend and neighbor is a total home theater nut. He (not to mention his system) is the reason I became interested in home theater myself. He couldn't believe I was considering buying speakers I had never listened to and tried to convince me to buy Paradigms(he has a complete Paradigm Reference system). Since then, he has told me that that I made a good purchase. He genuinely likes the Axioms and was at first shocked as to how good they sound. In fact, I think he favors the QS8 surrounds over his ADP's(he had them set up in his home theater for a few days) but probably would never admit to it.

Just remember you always have the 30 day trial period. Axiom also has excellent customer service.