What's new

Anyone collect McFarlane Toys ? (1 Viewer)

JeffDemum

Stunt Coordinator
I love these figures they kick ass . My figures i have so far are :
Movie Maniacs :
Michael Myers ( Halloween )
Scream Ghostface
Edward Scissorhands
Freddy series 1
Freddy series 4
Ash
Evil Ash
Jason
Leather Face
Blair Witch
Terminator 2 T-1000
Candyman
Snake Plissken
Rob Zombie
Kiss Gene Simmons
Sport Picks :
Manny Ramirez
Mark McGwire
Sammy Sosa
Barry Bonds
Randy Moss
Edgerin James
Warren Sapp
Emmitt Smith

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I have the entire Tortured Souls series. They are VERY detailed and pretty disturbing.
Love 'em! :)
------------------
"...better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it". - Slater, True Romance

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Absolutly!
I have the entire collection of 'Movie Maniacs' series 1 and 2, I havn't gotten around to picking up series 3 or 4 yet. I also have the entire 'Movie Maniacs' 18" series, witch so far includes Michael Myers, Freddy Kruger, Leatherface, and Ash. If you think the traditional 'MM' series figures are detailed, get a load of these babies!
eek.gif

I sent an e-mail to McFarlane toys last week asking if we may get the new Terminator and T-1000 figures in an upcoming 18" release, and was told they are considering it, but can't discuss it as of yet. MAN THEY WOULD ROCK!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I have Tetsuo(From Akira) and Dawn(From Cry For Dawn).
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

Will K

Screenwriter
I've been collecting for about 3 years now and up until a few days ago, they were still in the original packaging. I bought a curio cabinet for my new house and now they are on display in my soon-to-be living room, looking pretty phat. I have:
Norman Bates w/ Psycho house model
Jason
Michael Myers
Leatherface
Pumpkinhead
a very nice non-McFarlane Nosferatu
Both Things
The Fly
Candyman
Snake Plissken(it was a bitch to put his coat on)
Jason & Freddy(dual set)
and finally, the top shelf is illuminated solely with Cher, obviously not a movie maniac figure but fabu nontheless.
------------------
My Scary DVD Collection
[Edited last by Will K on October 16, 2001 at 09:27 AM]

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I collect the MM series and the new Tortured Souls series.
The 18" MM rule!
I tell you what would be the ultimate 18"...some of those Tortured Souls figures!

JeffDemum

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't gotten any of the 18" yet but i do plan to . I've got several of the Tortures Souls myself and those things are just wicked . I'm glad to see there are some other McFarlane collectors in here .
Anyone gonna pick up the Metallica deluxe box set ? I know i am they are suppose to start shipping them Saturday so they will be in the stores next week woo hoo .

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Jeff, I fear you may be too late for the 18" Freddy and Micheal Myers figures, I hear that now they are pretty rare and hard to find, I think they may have been discontinued since the release of Leatherface and Ash. I really hope you can find the though they are so great.
I would suggest e-mailing McFarlane toys and inquire about that.
------------------
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 18, 2001 at 05:07 AM]

Dedrick

Agent
I've got too many to list (but that is understandable since I sell so many of them). My favorite of all are the new NHL figures with logos, John Leclair is the best figure Mcfarlane has made. Last year the Michael Myers sold out pretty quick, and I haven't seen one since then.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I found a site the other night that had 18" Micheal Myers in non-mint boxes for $27 and mint boxes for $29, also my local KB Toys still had one, but the box was pretty trashed, definetely been stepped on.

Jacob Perry

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone with 18 inch Ash have trouble putting the "Boomstick" in his hand? I'm afraid I will break of a finger trying to jam it in there.
Awesome figure.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Jacob, basic plastic model kit skill, take a blowdryer and heat the hand, this will soften the plastic long enough for you to easily move the thumb and get the shotgun in his hand, this is how I did it, and it was a breeze, but be sure to bend the thumb very GENTLY.
------------------
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 18, 2001 at 04:56 PM]
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 18, 2001 at 04:59 PM]

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Chris M, sweet collection, I have most of the ones that you have except the spawn figures. But my man, you MUST get the 18" Movie Maniacs! They are required to own if your a McFarlane collector.
------------------

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I have the Terminator 2 T-800. The likeness on the McFarlane toys is quite good.
I'm still waiting for "Tollbooth Sonny" from The Godfather.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

JeffDemum

Stunt Coordinator
I found the 18" Ash and Leatherface today at Spencer Gifts and they wanted $44.99 for them . I'm not gonna pay that much for the 18" figures , i know they only retail for $29.99 . I guess i'll keep looking i want to get them maybe one day i'll find them . I really want the Ash the most .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks