What's new

Anyone care to speculate what big title Paramount might release on Aug 27?? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I just got the spate of Paramount titles released this past week (Fatal Attraction, Eye for an Eye, etc.), and there was no catalogs there. As stated, these haven't been seen for a while now.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
If it's not a famous trilogy, and if it's not the Shogun miniseries, I was hoping for Once Upon a Time In the West or Sunset Blvd..
Ron's words draw my attention to The Tenant, though.
Cees

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
From Digital Bits Rumor Mill:

Early word is that August titles from Paramount should include Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful, Staying Alive, Saturday Night Fever and True Colors. And look for a bevy of Halloween-themed releases in September.

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
hmmm.

My guess is April Fool's Day, My Bloody Valentine, Don't Look Now, The Tenant, and the last two Friday the 13th movies. Unless Paramount has another couple of titles up their sleeve. Anything is possible I guess.

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
I think Saturday Night Fever might be a big August title. Paramount also has a number of other "big titles" (at least for me) coming out later this year (confirmed by Martin Blythe) - Sunset Boulevard, Roman Holiday and To Catch a Thief !

Neil White

Supporting Actor
So, are we any closer to knowing Paramount's August/Sept release list? I missed it if it was announced.

Has the mystery been solved?

N

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
Paramount has announced My Bloody Valentine, April Fools Day and the final two Friday the 13th movies for Sept. 24, according to DVDFile a few days ago.

Not Aug. 27. My mistake.

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
Ah, gotcha. My apologies, Mr. Martin.
Guess I'll just have to wait to pre-order April Fool's Day
I sometimes get internet website news mixed up with official announcements. It happens. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks