What's new

Anyone bought/listened to Scorpions5.1 or Motley Crue5.1 DVD concerts? (1 Viewer)

Matthew_S

Second Unit
Are you asking about the music contained on these dvd's or the quality of the dvd's themselves? I can tell you the music probably isn't very good...... :)

Mike_Skill

Stunt Coordinator
I have the Crue disc, however I don't have my audio gear set up as my dedicated room is being finished. I can tell you that the anamorphic transfer is great. Not perfect, but really good. The audio coming through my set seems punchy with good low end. Can't help you yet as to how active the rear channels are.
I remember reading good reviews of the Scorps disc audio wise. Like Metallica though, I can't get into 'Rock You Like a Hurricane' with a symphony. Doesn't work for me.

David Judah

Screenwriter
Who needs the DVD? I lived it, man! :)
I didn't even know it was out. I'll have to pick it up as it was a great concert. It was unusual in the fact that camcorders and cameras were allowed, so I have a couple of hours on Hi-8 tape, but obviously the audio quality is not great.
DJ

Patrick_L

Second Unit
can someone include a track listing please?
------------------
Patrick
[Edited last by Patrick LaCuesta on August 29, 2001 at 08:23 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks