What's new

Anyone Been To Yoshi's In Oakland? (1 Viewer)

Al B. C

Supporting Actor
It's my 25th wedding anniversary this year and I was contemplating popping for some pretty expensive tickets to see Diana Krall Memorial Day Weekend there.

Before I drop the dough, I wanna know if the place is as good as they promote it to be.

I'd like to make a weekend out of it so any suggestions on where to stay in the area would be appreciated as well.

Thanks. :)

gregD

Second Unit
ABSOLUTELY!

Yoshi's is a superb jazz club... it's a newish facility located in Jack London Square, which itself a great visitors' destination on the waterfront in Oakland.

The club is a gorgeous, intimate setting for music... the sound is among the very best I've heard in the Bay Area... you can enjoy a meal with the show (good sushi!)... I've been several times and am looking forward to the next visit.

Here is a link to lodging at JLS (no firsthand experience, but I hear the Dockside is fun)... and San Francisco is just across the Bay Bridge.
http://www.jacklondonsquare.com/lodgingframe.html

Enjoy.

Al B. C

Supporting Actor
Thanks a million Greg. :emoji_thumbsup:

Before I spent a half a million bucks on seeing Miss Krall, I just wanted to make sure this was the real deal.

I appreciate the lodging links as well.

Oh well - it's only money. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks