What's new

Anyone been scammed by a single Russian Woman? (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
oh if she asks for more money I'd make her life hell running here and there to western union offices after money that doesn't exist.
does s(he) have a digital camera? Ask for a picture of her holding something like a panny :D
maybe it isn't even a her, it could be a guy stealing women's pics from the net and using them.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
oh if she asks for more money I'd make her life hell running here and there to western union offices after money that doesn't exist.
does s(he) have a digital camera? Ask for a picture of her holding something like a panny :D
maybe it isn't even a her, it could be a guy stealing women's pics from the net and using them.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C

Come on, a nazi reference in the second page??? The Antonio Show never sunk that low ;)

Blu, best of luck, man, but this sounds like a scam.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C

Come on, a nazi reference in the second page??? The Antonio Show never sunk that low ;)

Blu, best of luck, man, but this sounds like a scam.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida

I think the point he was trying to make is that you shouldn't assume that all Russian women are money grubbin' scamers. Or in the case of your example, that not everyone in Africa is involved in an email scam. I don't believe anyone is saying that you shouldn't assume the email spam you get from Africa is a scam.

Blu, you sound like a very nice person, so I'm hoping that this works out for you. Please keep us updated.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida

I think the point he was trying to make is that you shouldn't assume that all Russian women are money grubbin' scamers. Or in the case of your example, that not everyone in Africa is involved in an email scam. I don't believe anyone is saying that you shouldn't assume the email spam you get from Africa is a scam.

Blu, you sound like a very nice person, so I'm hoping that this works out for you. Please keep us updated.

Blu

Screenwriter
UPDATE!

Ok, she emailed me from a internet cafe, the email header is completely different for the first time in all of her emails. To me that would confirm a different terminal as her email says. I still have seen no reason to doubt that she is actually on a train to Moscow as she says. In fact I see no reason to doubt that is real.

This soap opera will finish Friday night when she either does or does not get off the jet. I'll keep you informed!

Thanks for all the comments, positive and negative! The positives are keeping me hyped about this and the negatives are keeping me a bit grounded to disappointment!
I appreciate all of them!

Blu

Screenwriter
UPDATE!

Ok, she emailed me from a internet cafe, the email header is completely different for the first time in all of her emails. To me that would confirm a different terminal as her email says. I still have seen no reason to doubt that she is actually on a train to Moscow as she says. In fact I see no reason to doubt that is real.

This soap opera will finish Friday night when she either does or does not get off the jet. I'll keep you informed!

Thanks for all the comments, positive and negative! The positives are keeping me hyped about this and the negatives are keeping me a bit grounded to disappointment!
I appreciate all of them!

DrewSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Good luck, staying grounded is a good thing. If it turns out not to be a scam, all the better suprise.

DrewSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Good luck, staying grounded is a good thing. If it turns out not to be a scam, all the better suprise.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
She happily accepted all the money he spent on her, but wouldn't give him so much as a kiss.
Well there's a fair amount of women from Russia as well as othe Slavic countries that 'dance' at gentlemen's clubs in the NYC and vicinity. For the kind of money that you spent, you might've gotten more than a kiss.

You could always post the links Blu and other HTF members could strike up a conversation with this person. I think you'd be unhappy to find that the same scenario as is happening to you will also happen to them.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
She happily accepted all the money he spent on her, but wouldn't give him so much as a kiss.
Well there's a fair amount of women from Russia as well as othe Slavic countries that 'dance' at gentlemen's clubs in the NYC and vicinity. For the kind of money that you spent, you might've gotten more than a kiss.

You could always post the links Blu and other HTF members could strike up a conversation with this person. I think you'd be unhappy to find that the same scenario as is happening to you will also happen to them.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I don't think anyone assumes that. I think people are making the reasonable assumption that when they see email from someone that fits this certain pattern, it's a scam.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I don't think anyone assumes that. I think people are making the reasonable assumption that when they see email from someone that fits this certain pattern, it's a scam.

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
I've been enjoying this from the beginning. Anyone starting a pool on this one?

Blu, I know that you don't want to post her emails, since they are private, and you believe them to be honest and sincere, but can you give us something. A non-private quote? Some odd phrase? We understand if you do not want to do this, but it could be very telling. Have you done any research yourself?

It's admirable that you are going after what you want. Just stay smart and Good Luck!

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
I've been enjoying this from the beginning. Anyone starting a pool on this one?

Blu, I know that you don't want to post her emails, since they are private, and you believe them to be honest and sincere, but can you give us something. A non-private quote? Some odd phrase? We understand if you do not want to do this, but it could be very telling. Have you done any research yourself?

It's admirable that you are going after what you want. Just stay smart and Good Luck!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
again, just stay grounded. it (understandably) sounds like you really want this to work and i *absolutely* hope it does for you! just .... be .... careful! :)

best of luck blu. you absolutely better post on friday -- this is gonna kill us! ;)

ps - have you validated her flight info in any way? just curious.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
again, just stay grounded. it (understandably) sounds like you really want this to work and i *absolutely* hope it does for you! just .... be .... careful! :)

best of luck blu. you absolutely better post on friday -- this is gonna kill us! ;)

ps - have you validated her flight info in any way? just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks