Anyone able to take over the Good Traders List?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Ely, Dec 11, 2002.

1. David Ely

David Ely Supporting Actor

Hey guys.

My schedule is getting more and more cramped. You've all probably noticed that the GTL is only getting updated once a month. I just don't have the time required for constant updates.

I wanted to check if anyone here might be able to keep up the list on a more constant basis. If not, I'll continue doing it, but with monthly updates.

2. David_B

David_B Stunt Coordinator

I'd like to volunteer to help, but my schedule wouldn't allow to take it over entirely. I assume you just add up the totals from the latest thread and compile them in a spreadsheet? Email me if you think this would help. Let me know what the job would entail and I'll let you know how much help I can provide. Everyone could still just call us "David"....[​IMG]

3. David Ely

David Ely Supporting Actor

I'd just like to clear up some confusion. I'm looking for someone to completely take over the GTL. It would be way too complicated for multiple people to manage the list.
    I've also received e-mails from people asking that the list be maintained by someone with some 'history' on the forum. I've thought a lot about this and I think it would be best if this were the case.
    Please e-mail me at [email protected] regarding any questions or concerns you have.
    NOTE: Would it be possible for a MOD to 'sticky' this thread?

4. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Hey David, I'll do it! I have the time to do it almost every week (college... pffft [​IMG] )

5. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

David- I wanted to post to thank you for maintaining this list for as long as you have. It is a wonderful service- and I'm sure you don't get kudos nearly as often as you deserve.

If someone new does take over, might I suggest:
    - Starting a new thread and having a mod lock down the old one once it hits 20 pages or so.
    - Breaking up the levels beyond master trader (like DVD talk has Gold/Silver-- it might be useful to institute a multilevel system at like +10 +25 and +100)

-Vince

6. David_B

David_B Stunt Coordinator

Actually, I've been on DVDtalk for years and its only "On There"/Green [​IMG] or Gold Traders Vince.