What's new

Anymore Blu-Ray Incentives?? (1 Viewer)

JorgeN

Grip
Sorry if am posting this in the wrong section, but here goes. I jumped on the HD-DVD bandwagon (DUH!!), and now want to get on the Blu-Ray wagon. So I've made this decision after the deadline for the free Blu-Ray movies you get when purchasing a PS3 or other qualifying players.

Does anyone know if this would be extended or if there are other incentives from retailers or manufacturers for free movies with the purchase of a player?

Thanks for your assistance!!

Devin U

Second Unit
I was hopping to do the same thing. I almost did it earlier this week when there were rumors of a ps3 price drop, but when that didnt work out, I decided I would wait for my tax return. But it looks like I should have done it because now, with BR having in effect, 'won the war', I dont think they have any reason to bribe us to BR. They know with the studio support, eventually, we'll have to come aboard.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Nah. I think they'll renew that offer at some point in the not-too-distant future. They did that during the early years of DVD, and if they're serious about pushing the format to the masses (like they claimed), they'll almost certainly do the same again. Afterall, even after this format war is over, they still have to overcome DVD itself before mainstream adoption happens.

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks