Anybody watch "The Mole" last night?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Ron Reda, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

All in all, not a bad debut episode. I just wish that they wouldn't give two exemptions for one "execution". Also, while I love the fact that "The Mole" is on again, I'm not all that crazy about the celebrity edition. It's duration is way too short and I just like when they use "regular" people because you have a harder time figuring out who the mole is. Oh well, beggars can't be choosy!

2. Lee L

Lee L Supporting Actor

I agree with all you said. I did watch it if only to get a small resmblance to the real Mole with Anderson Cooper.

3. Marc_Savoie

Marc_Savoie Stunt Coordinator

Watched and enjoyed.
    Though I really crave non-celebrity Mole.

It's a fun show in any incarnation, but I prefer the "normal people" editions. I don't see Anderson Cooper coming back, but I loved him as a host. I could tolerate Ahamd hosting a non-celeb edition though...

4. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

Marc,

I agree 100%!

I also thought it kinda sucked that right after each "task", Ahmad immediately asked the players what they thought about it, who they thought was the mole and who displayed mole-like behavior. I think that's best left to the one-on-one video sessions with each player.

5. Hunter P

Hunter P Screenwriter

I caught last night's episode. This is my first time watching any Mole ep but I have always been aware of the show and how it is played. I found this one to be very entertaining, simply due to Corbin Bersen and Stephen Baldwin.

Unfortuantely, Corbin was executed so we won't be seeing more of his manic ramblings. The bumpers before the commercials gave away that he was the one chosen when they kept saying "coming up, you won't believe who gets eliminated." Well, of course it would have to be one of the only two entertaining people on the show. Why else would they think the audience would be surprised? Since Baldwin had an exemption then it had to mean Corbin was eliminated. I wish he would have progressed further. I wanted more loony Bersen.

6. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

The mole is "Rudy", right? [​IMG]

7. Mike Slade

Mike Slade Second Unit

I think it might be her too. She is a little too quiet.

8. Martino

Martino Supporting Actor

Martin O.
    The last mole, I figured they would keep the bimbo (model) around for the bikini factor. In last years contest - vote for one person or lose the money - all voted for the young guy, except for the model (who went last). She turned out to be mole, and that gave it away for me.

They seem to be doing the same thing this year, as Angie seems dumb as a post, and already cost them $$$$$ by not voting for Rodman for an exemption. All members agreed to vote for Rodman, and she held out until the time was over.
    She was the last one to vote, and held out until the money was gone...

She was also the only one to step over the line with the pinyatta....costing the team money.