What's new

anybody seen the new Leslie Neilson commercial (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Leslie Neilson is in a new commercial, but I forgot the name of the company he is advertising for.
It's really quite funny, with him playing the bumbling customer service guy.
getting his phone cord tangled up around a customer service woman, while he is busy talking and walking towards the camera.
Calling another customer service woman by a guys name, be he thinks it's someon else.
Really funny. GLad to see him playing that kind of part again.
Only if it is in a TV commerical
------------------

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
The commercial is for 1-800-Medicare, and there are two of them.
In the other commercial, Leslie (wearing a hospital gown) is in a hospital room with tons of equipment, and he starts playing around with the stuff while he gives his pitch. Quite funny.
------------------
= Derek =

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I don't know... this stuff was funny when it was first done in Airplane and the countless sequels and spin offs, but it just doesn't seem funny anymore - too predictable. Not his fault, he's as good as ever. But the material has been done to death.

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
Well it is actually "Drebin does Medicare" as a dispenser of medicare info, "sort of". Maybe the idea is that people should buy life insurance before contacting medicare in case they get "Drebin" on the phone for medicare advice.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I think they're funny actually, but I don't know how good advertisements they are... would you trust this company? :)
By the way... MAN, Leslie Nielsen is bowlegged!
/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks