What's new

Anybody Receive Friends Complete Box Yet? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I wondered that at first to...I think it is to keep the dvds in better place. The sets seem to fit almost perfectly with that piece of CB in there so I left it in.

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
That is what I also did with it. I have the sets all sitting on top of it and it is a great fit. I guess that is all it is for.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
As an aside, if you're in Toronto and need both the box and the contents of it, I picked it up the other day for $279 (Canadian) and have seen 3 other copies of the box in the last week (or so) for sale.

PM me if you are interested in the locations.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I GOT IT!!

I was seriously getting worried that it wasn't going to get here or something. With everyone getting theirs and not me. But it's finally here and it looks amazing on my shelf. Very pretty. I was happy that there was room in it for the Series Finale DVD also. Did anyone else put it in there?

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
I still have heard NOTHING, and I'm from the US. Should I contact WB? Does anyone have an email or phone number for them?

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator

LindseyS, when did you send out your check? I wouldn't be too worried though because I hadn't heard anything from them either until today when the UPS guy knocked on my door and I received my box. I say give them the week and then maybe contact them...

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, I sent it pretty late, like right after Christmas. I know the odds are against me that I'll get one, but hopefully I'll at least get my money order back soon.

Edit: I got the box! I was pretty surpised, considering I sent the money order in early January.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks