What's new

anybody own canton speakers? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
I have a pair of Canton Ergo 90 that I picked up many many years ago... I know they're not the greatest value, but man I love the way they sound w/ 2 ch music... They pull a heavy load being 4 ohm speakers, but really warm and inviting? Can anybody else share any experiences with canton speakers?

I have!
Bought a pair of Ergo RCL 4 years ago, 1500$ from Germany including shipment. I know they are heavily overpriced in the U.S. and perhaps not considered to be "High End". I think they sound very good and the magic box that came with the RCL's can help fine tuning the sound depending on the room.
/Magnus

AxelKro

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Johnny,

Canton users are welcome to chat as well within www.HiFi-Forum.de (if it is allowed to mention another forum ;) )
This is a german forum, but it has an english section. You will get any help needed for Canton speakers there.

Regards,
Axel

AxelKro

Stunt Coordinator
There is a section called "Main", and thereafter "Stereo".
This selection should fit for postings on Canton speakers.
Within your profile you can select the english pages as your favorites. You may want to register, it doesn't hurt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.