What's new

Anybody notice Ron/Parker's _Forbes_ announcement? (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
First off, it's posted atop every section in HTF:

Look at what _Forbes_ says about HTF!

Looks like the big financial magazine is making us still more "famous"! But hats off to everyone who has participated in the finest online discussions about home theater and related subjects here at Home Theater Forum.

Thanks to all of you!

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Popups won't work too well. With the large # of popup stoppers out there and the large # of users with Firefox, it would be a useless feature.

I would have liked to see as a plus "Promotes OAR".

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
In all honesty, I like this much better than some banner ad pages. The fact that there are so many banner ads, they take up my entire screen and when the page loads, I just hit "Page Down" and the first thread title starts at the exact top of my screen.

With most sites, you have to scroll a little to get to the content. I actually find this site easier to navigate because the page down button clears all of the banner ads. :D

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay... so which one of us works at Forbes? C'mon.. fess up. ;)

Banner ads are better than those flash-based ads that fly up in your face blocking what you want to read.

GO HTF!

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor

I was actually kidding about the popups. Sometimes I wish the was a better way of conveying sarcasm on the internet. :)

Moe.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Ridiculously cool! congrats Ron, Parker and everyone else involved with running and owning this excellent community. I have to see this "Best Buy again proves its worthlessness..." thread.:D :D

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Congrats.

Would have liked to have seen them try to explain crotch kicking or ass wookiees. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks