What's new

Anybody know where to get the new Matrix Reloaded character posters?? (1 Viewer)

Brian Price

Stunt Coordinator
I recently saw the new Matrix Reloaded white background posters with a separate poster for several characters from the new movie. They can also be found on www.thematrix.com. Does anybody know where to buy these or if they are even available? I have two nice theatrical poster frames in my den and one is just crying out for me to put one of these in it. Thanks.
Brian Price

David Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
PixPosters sells the entire set for $250. I don't know if they'd be willing to sell them individually though, so good luck!
I'm still waiting for the teaser poster with the falling numbers/letters to be released. :)

Justin1

Stunt Coordinator
New Line will bring out the next trailer in Feb.
Look for the character teasers to be released sometime around then. Otherwise, you can pay huge amounts due to the fact that New Line has yet to release the prints to theaters.

Dave Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Is it possible to get the character posters uncropped? The uncropped Agent Smith image is awesome.
Wonder why they cropped them for the posters? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks