What's new

Anybody know of good deals on the Toy Story DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Especially the Ultimate Toy Box? Since they're going on moratorium, I guess I finally need to pony up the cash for the set.

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Well, you can order it from www.amazon.ca for about $42 shipped if you use this coupon to get $10 Canadian off a $50 purchase: CANADAVCARDS

Use www.xe.com/ucc to check the exchange rates, with the coupon and the second level of shipping (it's only a buck more than base shipping), it works out to about $42.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Tom.....

you know what they say about guys who talk to themselves!?!?

:D

I don't have any real insight to give you on any deals for the Ultimate Box Set except to say that any fan of the Toy Story movies has gotta have it! See my sig! ;)

Good luck!

John_VI

Second Unit
Tom - Check out dvdpricesearch.com. It shows prices (including tax and shipping) from lots of on-line stores. In the case of "The Ultimate Toybox", it shows that DVDSoon.com has it listed for $39.37 plus shipping ($42.07 to NY). I bought my copy from DVDSoon.com and was very pleased with their service.

Matt Taylor

Stunt Coordinator
You might try your local Borders store. About a year ago I picked one up there for $24.99!! It was the Ultimate Toy Box set. My feeling is that someone mistakenly priced it the same as the 2 disc set next to it, but it rang up $24.99.

But, it was an awfully long time ago!

MT

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
I know you prefer the Ultimate Toy Box but I think this is worth mentioning.

At Best Buy, purchase either Toy Story 1 or 2 for $14.99 each and get any of these Disney DVDs for only $7.99:

The Fox and the Hound
The Tigger Movie
Dinosaur
The Emperor's New Groove
The Hunchback Of Notre Dame

April 13-19

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks