What's new

Anybody in North Ga area want 2 free speakers stands? (1 Viewer)

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I just wall mounted my rears and don't need the stands anymore. They are not perfect but for free they will work for someone. You can use them at their lowest level and they will be fine. If you want to raise them you will have to superglue a nut in one stand and it will be fine. I don't want to ship them just give them to someone here locally that needs some stands.

JayDaniel

Stunt Coordinator
How close are you to Dahlonega (spelling?)? I have a nephew there, and he could pick them up for me. I'm definitely interested.

Reply here, or email me. I can only check this board at night.

Thanks.

JD

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I'm not that far north but if he will meet me at the Mall of Ga this weekend I'll give them to him. Since you are the first to respond they are yours. Let me know and I'll p.m you from there. David

JayDaniel

Stunt Coordinator
David - Thanks. I'll call him tonight and see if he can meet you this weekend. If not, I'll let you know so you can offer them up to someone else. I'll be in touch.

JD

JayDaniel

Stunt Coordinator
David - I talked to my nephew Jeremy today, and he can not meet you this weekend. He is leaving Thurs. morning for a softball tournament in South Carolina, and won't be back until late Sunday.

I really appreciate your offer. But please, go ahead and offer them up to someone else. If no one else claims them, then I'll hook up again with you next week.

Thanks for the generous offer.

JD

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Well I'll bump this back to the top one more time if no one answers then I'll get with you next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks