Anybody have the Interact 'Mobile Monitor' for GameCube?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Lutter, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

I was wondering if anybody here on HTF has the Interact 'Mobile Monitor' for GameCube... because I just bid on EBAY for one... looks pretty nice (especially for the price... $63 new). Anyways... just wondering if anybody has one of these and how the image quality, sound, etc are on it. I was just sold on the price... God Bless EBAY [​IMG]

2. Jason Merrick

Jason Merrick Supporting Actor

Jason Merrick
    Rob,

I don't own one, but I had the opportunity to use one at my local Fry's. The picture was good but small... like the gamecube itself. The sound was actually pretty good I thought. I'll look forward to your (hopefully upcoming) full review, as we want to purchase one in the next 6 months or so for a 2000 mile road trip at the end of summer.

3. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Be careful...there are two of these on the market and they look almost identical. One is better than the other...I cannot remember which is the better one right now. I'll try to remember to check at work tomorrow.

4. BrandonG

BrandonG Agent

I can tell you this, I had a guy at work go through 4 different units, and all had some sort of problem with dead pixels, blurry picture in the middle, stuff like that. He tried different colored units too, and it didn't help. You just can't trust 3rd party products.