What's new

Anybody have experience with Jolida 3 channel HYBRID amp fot HT (1 Viewer)

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
I am going down tommorow to listen to the JoLida 1704rc 3 channel x 75 watt hybrid amp tommorow and was wondering if anybody has listened to a hybrid amp for HT ? the owner of the store swears that when I hear it I will buy it,,,he even sales aragon amps and said the jolida was just as dynamic for ht and better for music. I mentioned to him that I had inefficeint speakers (nht 2.9 86db) and he said the jolida would drive anything to insane levels and not break up..He said it has dynamic bass as it is solid state but better mids/uppers as there are tubes in the stage sections..Any opinions ?

Judy Y

Stunt Coordinator
John, years ago, I listened to an integrated tube amp by Jolida and was blown away, (not a tube/solid state hybrid). However, I listened with a pair of speakers that were pretty high end, as well. I have read so many good things about Jolida and am actually looking at the same amp you are going to audition. PLEASE, PLEASE post your opinion on that amp when you come back!!!! My only reservations are......... would I be happier with a straight tube- even though the power that I need would be way out of my price range?

Please, let me know what you think of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks