Anybody has an extra Jurassic Park 3 coupon?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by rbirk, Feb 22, 2002.

1. rbirk

rbirk Stunt Coordinator

I am not sure what area to post this, so if this is in the wrong one, I apologize.

I bought my copy of Jurassic Park III from cdnow.com. However they send my a Canadian copy of the DVD so the coupon inside is only valid for Canadian residents. I tried calling cdnow.com but they really did not understand this and was to come back to me, but have not heard anything for a week.

I also tried visiting some local video stores but their copies all did not have the coupons inside. I also send an email to Universal home video but not much answers either. Anyone has other suggestions?

In order to simplify things, maybe someone has an extra coupon they could spare me? I would really like to have the fourth disc.

Ron Birk

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Can't help you with an extra coupon, but I know I read on at least one (there were two: one for JP bonus disc and second for free DVD) that it expired on January 15, 2002 (because I almost missed the date and had to rush to get them in the mail). Not sure if that was the same for both of them.

3. rbirk

rbirk Stunt Coordinator

You are right that one of the offers expired, however the offer for the fourth disc (which is the one I am interested in) does not expire until around end of March.

4. Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson Second Unit

Yeah--has anyone gotten their 4th DVD and box yet? I sent mine in right after the street date--nothing yet.