Anybody Got Any New Easter Eggs?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Von Pein, Feb 16, 2002.

1. David Von Pein

David Von Pein Producer

Any major Egg bulletins?
    Do you ever spend hours playing with that remote searching for these doggone things? (Careful not to wear out the remote!)
    Or do you just go to www.dvdreview.com ?

2. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    I never search for them, but if I stumble across one, I say "cool" and view my discovery.

Every once in a while I go to the site you mentioned to see if there is anything really interesting I'm missing out on.

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Nah, I don't spend hours with my remote searching for them. If I want to spend hours fiddling with a remote, I have about 30 videogame systems to play with.
    If I *must* do it with a DVD player's remote, I insert Dragon's Lair or Time Traveler. [​IMG]
    On the other hand, if I happen to stumble across an Easter Egg I gladly post it to that site and 5-6 other sites, which you can find links to in previous threads. Find those threads easter-egg-hunt style by doing a search on the keyword "Easter" and looking in the Software section.
    Otherwise, I'll save my Easter Egg hunting until March 31st! [​IMG]

4. Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart Lead Actor

Patrick McCart
    The Mickey Mouse in Living Color DVD has two excellent easter eggs...

DISC ONE:

On the main menu, highlight "play all" and go to the right. You should have Mickey's head highlighted and it'll take you to a Nabisco-sponsored promo starring Mickey.

DISC TWO:

On the main menu, highlight play all and go up (MOUSE should be highlighted) and you can watch a neat segment about the history of Mickey Mouse narrated by Walt Disney.

Doctor Zhivago has a "microphone" icon on most of the cast listings on disc two. click on it and you can hear audio interviews with the actors.

Young Frankenstein has a menu that says "Extra Feetures" instead of "Extra Features"

5. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

Some of you may know this, but I was watching commentary of Planet of the Apes with Tim Burton and I accidentally hit the stop button while trying to pause it, then I pressed play and took me to some sort of behind the scenes thing.