What's new

Anybody Got Any New Easter Eggs? (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Any major Egg bulletins?
Do you ever spend hours playing with that remote searching for these doggone things? (Careful not to wear out the remote!)
Or do you just go to www.dvdreview.com ?

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I never search for them, but if I stumble across one, I say "cool" and view my discovery.

Every once in a while I go to the site you mentioned to see if there is anything really interesting I'm missing out on.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Nah, I don't spend hours with my remote searching for them. If I want to spend hours fiddling with a remote, I have about 30 videogame systems to play with.
If I *must* do it with a DVD player's remote, I insert Dragon's Lair or Time Traveler. :)
On the other hand, if I happen to stumble across an Easter Egg I gladly post it to that site and 5-6 other sites, which you can find links to in previous threads. Find those threads easter-egg-hunt style by doing a search on the keyword "Easter" and looking in the Software section.
Otherwise, I'll save my Easter Egg hunting until March 31st! ;)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
The Mickey Mouse in Living Color DVD has two excellent easter eggs...

DISC ONE:

On the main menu, highlight "play all" and go to the right. You should have Mickey's head highlighted and it'll take you to a Nabisco-sponsored promo starring Mickey.

DISC TWO:

On the main menu, highlight play all and go up (MOUSE should be highlighted) and you can watch a neat segment about the history of Mickey Mouse narrated by Walt Disney.

Doctor Zhivago has a "microphone" icon on most of the cast listings on disc two. click on it and you can hear audio interviews with the actors.

Young Frankenstein has a menu that says "Extra Feetures" instead of "Extra Features"

Beau

Supporting Actor
Some of you may know this, but I was watching commentary of Planet of the Apes with Tim Burton and I accidentally hit the stop button while trying to pause it, then I pressed play and took me to some sort of behind the scenes thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks