What's new

Anybody excited as much as I am for Midnight Club II? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I have read nothing but good things about this title. I have been waiting for a very interactive and open ended racing game like this. It looks to be a good one. And why wouldn't it be, it comes from Rockstar. I would expect nothing less from them. Has anyone got to demo this game?

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Okay Brian, you got me there. State of Emergency was a POS but it was kind of entertaining for like 45 minutes. Though I am sure you thought I was referring to the little game they put out and IMO one of the best games ever made, GTA Vice City. I heard a lot of the gameplay in Midnight Club II is based on GTA VC. An open interactive Tokyo is going to be sweet!

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I'm excited to try it, but I don't know if it's a must buy until then though. 3 Racing games coming out for Live all within a month or so, I'm already going to be picking up MotoGP 2 for sure, and will probably get either Midtown Madness 3 or Midnight Club, but I don't know which until I try them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks