anybody ever experience...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kevin G., Jan 26, 2005.

1. Kevin G.

Kevin G. Second Unit

...cut out at certain points of Prince of Persia Warrior Within...?
    Usually at a load or save point or a retry after I've been killed, I push "a" and the screen goes completely blank...(black)
    I can re-set or eject the disc and start from the last save, but I'm wondering if I have a bad disc or possibly worse, a problem with my Xbox.

2. Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper Screenwriter

It's not your XBOX. There are tons of known bugs with The Warrior Within. Thankfully, i've never had any of the really harsh ones happen where you have to start over from scratch, but I have had it lock up on me more than a few times. Supposedly there is supposed to be a patch put out over XBOX Live, but who knows when that will happen. Just remember to save as often as you can, and keep saves in different save files so if you have to back up, you're not hosed.

Check this link for some of the known bugs: (possible spoilers)

http://cheats.ign.com/articles/572/572408p1.html

3. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Don't wanna get off topic but for someone who hasn't played the series yet for PC, which PoP should I buy.. 1st or 2nd?

4. Kevin G.

Kevin G. Second Unit

I had the same delimma... I recently received the Xbox for my birthday, and really wanted Warrior Within, But I engaged my self control and bought SOT. Played the hell out of it and was instantly hooked. I couldn't even wait until the price drop for WW!!!
    I would recommend this route to anyone.