Anybody Else Watching Tough Enough?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve_Knutzen, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

Cuz if you are, let's talk. At the beginning of the season I was thinking that this would be the worst cast yet, but they've grown on me.
    My personal fave Matt, I've thought had potential from the start.
    Jonah is a lovable oaf that's made for some of the best laughs on the show.
    Eric has the look and is definitely a contender.
    John is OK but I don't see him squaring off against Kurt Angle or even the Godfather any time soon.
    Jamie I absolutely can't stand. They're just giving her special treatment because she's the last girl on the show.

If Jamie isn't cut tonight, I'm afraid that she'll wind up being one of the winners. She doesn't deserve it. She can't work, she's not exactly classy not to mention she KNOCKED MATT OUT. I believe that makes her the first person on Tough Enough to drive their knee into someone's head. After witnessing what happened to last seasons winners (both talented ladies mind you) I couldn't stand to see Jaimie win and then disapear leaving three talented guys without a WWE contract. Plus it really irked me that Jake and Kenny had to go home empty handed. My picks last year were Kenny and Linda.

Tonight I hope to see Jaimie cut and next week I see Matt and Jonah going onto glory in the WWE.

If there's anybody else that watches, post your thoughts.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

I wish, but no cable right now, and lI can't find it via alternate sources

3. Scott Leopold

Scott Leopold Supporting Actor

No sattelite here at the moment, but I was a big fan of the first two. I have a feeling two guys will win this one, as the last two winners have apparently turned out to be a bust (no pun intended). I'm surprised Jake or Kenny haven't turned up involved with WWE somehow. That leaves the one small girl (can't remember her name) as the only one from that show outside the winners with any lasting involvement with the company (she works in the offices or something). Also, is it just me, or does anyone else find it funny that the Tough Enough contestant with the most success with the WWE so far is Chris Nowinski?

4. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

Well I was under the impression that this was the second to the last show but I guess there are gonna be a few more episodes. Anyway it was good to see Matt tough out getting the shit beaten out of him. Too bad to hear about Rocco Rock having a heart attack. I must have happened recently but I didn't hear anything about it. I am still praying that Jaimie gets cut next time.