Anybody else use Home Theater Spot site?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Karl_Luph, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph Supporting Actor

Hey all, I used to use this site for info also, but they eventually archived everything. Still alot of info available there for newbies.

2. Dennis Reno

Dennis Reno Supporting Actor

Not so much any more. I am a loyal HTF fan and more of a AVS lurker.

3. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

I used to go there sometimes, but since they've changed their policy to not allowing non-paying members posting privilages, I don't go there much anymore. I'm not against the policy (they have thousands of members who do pay), but it wasn't a primary site for me, so didn't make much sense for me to pay.

4. Leif Wall

Leif Wall Second Unit

I'd occasionally go there for curiosities sake. Don't really like their layout. It's okay, but I'm a HTF die-hard [​IMG] and go to AVS every once in awhile.

5. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Every HT site has their advantages but I visit HTF the most. AVS is for HTPC questions and HTT/HTS for an interesting article/review once or twice a month.

6. DougR

DougR Second Unit

I use to go there. But don't anymore. Seems like they don't like it when you refer people to other sites where they can get the info( Tweaks, etc.) and not have to pay for it.

7. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

I used to go there a lot when I first got my Mitsubishi RPTV and was doing the tweaks. Lots of great information there. I haven't been there in a long time though. HTF has always been my main HT site.