What's new

Anybody else still waiting on five free HD-DVD's? (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm not a big fan of the blue cases either. I've always thought the red looked more...classy. I mean it won't stop me from buying the movies I like.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
There's a bit of variety in the blue cases, isn't there? Some are toddler blue, while others are a deeper blue. Or maybe it's just me.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
So I checked my bank account (via online banking) and the shipping/handling cheque has been cashed. Should be getting my discs pretty quick if that's any indication.

JustMe

Auditioning
Real Name
Leon Cunningham
I too sent my form in December and received my 5 movies just last week.

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
Me neither.. and I just checked my copy of my form again and I still don't see mention of shipping and handling having to be paid.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
And I can't remember if I sent anything in for S&H! Anyone have a contact number?! If I ain't gettin' them soon, I have to take advantage of the latest sales!

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor

Nope, it's not you. Fox uses dark blue cases while everyone else uses teh almost transparent colored ones.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Lucky 'Nucks that we are. I don't know if it's the same situation in the US, but the 5 free offer is handled by an outsource company for Toshiba.

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk
DAMMIT! Just called. Still processing. It's been 11 weeks. bastards

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member

And um... what number was it that you dialed? I'd really like to at least confirm that it'll be a done deal.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I bought an open box XA2 a couple months ago at Best Buy for $250, and it came with a extra rebate reciept and 5 free rebate form to send in, so hopefully I qualify even without the player being "new". I also got 3 free instantly in store. I guess I'll find out in another month or so whether I'll get my 5 free discs.

Kevin Fox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
Ric, I got my A3 right about the same time you did and sent in my rebate form about 1-2 weeks after, in early December. I finally got my 5 free HD-DVDs yesterday. A friend of mine is still waiting on his too, but hasn't gotten them yet. He got his play about week after me.

It seems like there's no consistency as to when orders are fulfilled. But I certainly didn't have to pay S&H, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks