What's new

Anybody else get an apology from Playcentric? (1 Viewer)

JustinT

Stunt Coordinator
I received an email from Playcentric customer service today apologizing for the way the company was run the last couple months. The email listed a bunch of improvements, including faster default shipping, more customer service employees, and faster servers. I could post the entire email if people are interested.
They also said they have a new coupon code, SAVE3, which saves you 3 dollars per dvd, cd, etc. You can buy up to 10 items w/the code.
I am very impressed by the letter from playcentric and will actually be giving them another shot. I just wanted to update everyone because there have been lots of posts recently complaining about the company.
------------------
My DVD's

JoelH

Stunt Coordinator
I got the same email today. The only problem I had was that they were very slow, so I think that I will give them another chance.
----
Joel

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
Does anyone know if 'SAVE3' can be used by anybody or just if you've already ordered from them (and received an apology)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks