What's new

Anybody else "Beatled out" (1 Viewer)

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Re: Let it Be Naked...

A huge :emoji_thumbsup: (except for the title). Won't be leaving the CD player anytime soon.

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Then don't post in Beatle threads.
This isn't a "Beatle Thread".

It asked if anyone is "Beatled Out".

I am. Have been for years. Will be rather pleased if they ever run out of stuff to remix, remaster, or re-release. Not that it'll ever happen.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
And in the spirit of The Beatles, let's be nice and friendly and act as though we are having fun in Strawberry Fields or on a bank by the river where John asked us to picture ourselves on a boat, etc., etc.

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
I've always said that non-believers in The Beatles, Elvis, The Rolling Stones, Sinatra, Hendrix etc should be rounded up and shot. Am I being too harsh...????:D

PS- Are all The Beatles albums available in Digitally remastered CD versions? All I can find is copies made in the late 80's. :frowning:

PS- Are all The Beatles albums available in Digitally remastered CD versions?
No, one of the greatest crimes in modern music. However there are places where you can get "better" than is currently available from EMI/Apple. ;)

For "better but not best" you can pick up the remastered "Yellow Submarine" if you don't mind some rather drastic re-mixes of classic tunes (re-mixes in the spatial sense, not the DJ sense) that sound pretty good. Also, the "1" release has a few decent sounding tracks on it.

If you're truly after the ultimate in Beatles fidelity, don't miss the 13 LP set coming from Japan this month!! Should be astounding.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
The only band that ever really mattered
i'd agree with this, but the existance of the who prohibits me. IMO, these bands shouldnt be compared to each other, but were both absolutely brilliant when they were active. i simply do not understand how anyone can not like their music. but hey, there are a lot of things i dont understand.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks