What's new

Anybody addicted to message boards/internet? (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
Whenever I have nothing else pressing I always get on the internet. The main places I spend my time are just messing around on message boards. I'm only 18 so I really don't have anything pressing but I think I'm addicted to the internet. Is this a bad thing? Haha, well I certainly don't hope so!

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Yes this forum is very addictive. This is the only one I really go to. I have racked up a lot of time over the 2 months I have been a member. Look at profile you will see. Mainly reading on stuff I plan to buy in the near future. You are not the only one addicted.

BarryR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BARRY RIVADUE
My addiction is under the guise of research. ;) I'm into digital video equipment and I scour the net and suitable message boards to learn and compare notes before buying anything. It can turn into a bottomless quest, but extremely useful.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I can stop anytime I want, I just don't want to stop right now. I'll stop when it gets bad enough.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I check out a few message boards. I spend time here, on guru3d.com and I help moderate the boards on Wolfservers, the gaming community I play on.

I love reading and learning :)

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
BarryR

I thought I was the only one who used the research line...

"honey what are you doing"
"Um research"
"What are you researching?"
"It's technical..."

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I used to be, when I was in college and in the summer. But after I spent an entire week without leaving the house, I had to give it up. Now, I check them once or twice a day, post if I find anything worth talking about.

BarryR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BARRY RIVADUE
:b :b :b :b

Happily, I really do alot of actual research about the latest digital toys, and that tends to slop over into home theater forums and the occasional pinup website--wait, message boards, right!?

:b

James E

Stunt Coordinator
The first rule of HTF is you don't talk about HTF:laugh: (or was that don't do the math:eek: )

james

P.S.
Please don't kill me

edit: smilies not behaving

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks