Any word on when we can expect Season 2 of All in the Family?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tony Scello, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Tony Scello

Tony Scello Second Unit

I know that the video quality is not the best, but I really enjoyed Season 1 of this classic sitcom. Is there any information on when we might expect Season 2 to be released? I'd love to see some bonus material this time along with a "play all" episodes option.

2. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

I cherish my copy of season one regardless of the issues associated with the source material. Season two will be an immediate pre-order for me as well.

I am curious if anyone knows how well the season one set has sold? This bottom-line will surely impact the release of future seasons.

3. KevA

KevA Stunt Coordinator

I would grab Season 2 immediately as well. As mentioned in a previous thread, the show gets much better beyond the first Season...great, great stuff.

kfa

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Despite my acknowledgement of video issues in my review of Season 1, as I concluded in my review I am desperately awaiting Season 2 myself.
    Unfortunately, no word yet on when that will be! If I find out I will let y'all know ASAP, okay?
    (Ron will probably beat me to it, though!) [​IMG]

5. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I get review copies from them through the TVShowsOnDVD site which you always see in my signature. I am Gord's "flunky-boy". [​IMG] I do a few reviews (usually kid stuff like DragonTales and - next up - JayJay the Jet Plane, but Gord also lets me do some classic TV like AitF...stuff I grew up watching and know inside out). I also gather information, pursuing where Gord cannot since he lives in Canada and some studios won't "talk" to him about USA-only releases because of that (dumb, eh?), and input info into the database. I also beta-test new aspects of the site and give design advice where possible.
    It's Gord's world, I just help out for the free DVD's. [​IMG]
    So, really, it's more likely that Gord would get and post the info, or else ask me to if I didn't have time. He'll make sure it's on his site first though - no surprise I'm sure - so check there regularly for updates.
    Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into an advert!