1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Any word on when the Outlaw RR-2150 stereo receiver will be released?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Carlo Medina, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I have searched the forum, as well as looked at Outlaw's site, and I can't find any definitive information on when their new stereo receiver, the RR-2150, is going to be released.

I am not an Outlaw owner or insider, but I understand that there is an Outlaw community (of which I obviously am not a member) and I was hoping someone from there could chime in and give an ETA as to the planned release of the RR-2150. Even a rough ETA would be helpful (Fall 2004, etc.).

I sorely need an affordable receiver for the bedroom and have been spoiled by my NAD T763's sound, so I don't want to buy a cheapie mass marketer for the bedroom. I'd buy a 2-ch NAD but none of their integrated has a sleep timer function (which I'm hoping the RR-2150 will have).

Many thanks!

2. Jed M

Jed M Cinematographer

I believe at the HE expo they said it would be released towards the end of the year, but beyond that they were not specific. If you are looking for a bit more info on their upcoming products, this is the thread to read and these are the best pictures from the show.

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Thanks Jed, I had seen that thread as well as those pics. I was just hopeful that maybe someone had inside information on the RR-2150.

No "sleep timer" button on the faceplate, but rarely is that button ever put on there for receivers. It's usually just a button on the remote, but alas, no pics of the remote for the RR either...