What's new

Any word on 'Training Day' with Denzel Washington being released soon? (1 Viewer)

Youssef

Stunt Coordinator
You know this was my favorite movie of 2001. I really didn't expect much from it but i was blown away when i saw it! i love denzel's character and he definetely played the part to perfection. This is the only movie i watched this year that had me salivating at the thought of getting the dvd. I hope they include Nelly's video "#1" on it and they better have DTS on this bad boy cuz the music score in the movie is top notch baby!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Denzel Washington was outstanding. I believe he deserves a nomination and this might have been his best acting performance ever.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Training Day was a great movie (my favorite of 2001 also). I can't wait to get this on DVD. Im actually hoping for an alternate ending. I wasn't completely satisfied with the ending I "knew had to happen".

The Russian mafia thing was too easy! I was hoping his own neighbors would have taken him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks