Any word on the first two seasons of REBOOT?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Floto, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

Since the release of the third season of Reboot, I've been dying to get the previous two seasons on DVD as well.
    I know that the third season was the only one that ADV had the release rights to, but surely someone has the rights to the previous seasons. Several episodes from those seasons were previously available on VHS in Canada... Does anyone know who has the rights to those seasons, or anything about a possible release?
    ------------------
    [​IMG]

2. ChristopherM

ChristopherM Stunt Coordinator

I'd also like to know about this, but I'd also like to hear any news about Season Four.
    Last I heard this was expected to be screened on TV this year, possibly with the eight new episodes edited together into two feature-length specials. The DVD release was to follow.
    Has anybody seen this materialise on the TV or DVD schedules yet?

3. Andrew Walsh

Andrew Walsh Stunt Coordinator

YTV in Canada is showing the first Reboot movie, "Daemon Rising" in November, after they finish showing the first three seasons again. The Cartoon Network has not yet decided when to show it. Mainframe is also working on a second movie, and they suggest that the two movies could be split into eight episodes, making a season, but it's up to the broadcaster on how they want to show it. No word on Seasons 1 or 2 on DVD, I guess it depends on how well Season 3 sold. Anyone have any sales figures?
    ------------------
    "I'd trade it all for a little more." - C. Montgomery Burns
    [Edited last by Andrew Walsh on September 06, 2001 at 11:32 AM]