What's new

Any word on Se7en on Blu? (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Would there be any new extras? Also would you port over all the extras from the great Platnum Ed you did?

"Whats in the box!?"
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
What would be cool is if they were able to license the Criterion laserdisc supplements so we could have the best of both worlds. I believe it had a different commentary, tons of photos and artwork and poster concepts (which is a feature I personally enjoy), a segment with Rob Bottin on the make-up, outtakes, and other goodies.

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Sign me up...one of my all-time favorites. One of the few films for which I've watched all the extras, and listened to each and every commentary track on the SE.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
It's Alliance. New Line/WHV (and by extension, David Prior) have nothing to do with this release. It's also 1080i, like a bunch of titles recently released by Alliance.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Unless he's credited on the Platinum Series disc under a pseudonym, David doesn't appear to have anything to do with any release of Se7en for that matter.

David Prior

Insider

This is correct. The Seven special edition was happening at the same time I was working on Fight Club, and was done by Mark Rance, if memory serves.

That said, there has been discussion about a new transfer and new edition, but nothing set in stone.

Bill Hunt

Insider

Yeah, I've seen the planned New Line BD slate for this year, and Se7en isn't on it. But there are a number of New Line catalog titles being released, so hopefully in 2010...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks