What's new

any word on OPERA replacements? (1 Viewer)

CamiloCamacho

Stunt Coordinator
Have not receive anything.
No disc, no e-mail.
Anybody can post the e-mail where you get the reply.
Thank you.

Joshua E

Grip
Just got the "your disc has been shipped" e-mail today. A shimmer of hope for those in the state of Texas.

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
Just got my e-mail today. . . .
Dear Valued Consumer,
Your replacement disc of "Opera" has been mailed to today from our fulfillment center.
Due to the recent tragedies involving the US postal service there may be delays in mail delivery. *Please allow 10 to 15 days to receive your replacement disc.
Thank you for your patience,
Anchor Bay Entertainment
Item shipped: *(1) Opera DVD replacement disc
Shipment method: USPS First Class
10 to 15 more days of waiting now!!!!

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Along with Sean, I was one of the first to place my order, and I still haven't gotten an e-mail.
frown.gif

------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
I got my e-mail yesterday, but they said to allow 10-15 days for the disk to show up!!
------------------
smallhb.jpg

Adrian Jones

Joshua E

Grip
Just got my Opera replacement today along with the Moonlighting pilot DVD. Guess they ran out of Supergirls and decided to provide us unfortunate souls with a glimpse of Bruce Willis in his pre-Rogaine days. God bless you Anchor Bay.

Lafe F

Second Unit
I'm still waiting for my replacement. Let's hope they run out of Moonlighting DVDs also -- and they end up sending me Bad Taste or Heathers.

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
I got mine today. Can with the Moonlighting pilot. I haven't watched Opera yet to see how it workes but I am sure that they probably tested it on any machine that they could get their hands on.

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
I'm getting a little worried. I received the delivery notice, but it's been over the time limit. (15 days.) I'm moving, so I hope I don't lose it during the transition!
------------------
Best, Sam

Christina_DQ

Stunt Coordinator
Just got mine yesturday with the Moonlighting pilot.I Was hoping for the Supergirl disc,to check the film out,but oh well...i'll get the L.E. that they stil have at Best Buy aonther time.
Opera works, tossed my old disc in the garbadge & haven't check out Moonlighting yet.

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
well, i've heard squat from Anchor Bay, and have received no disc. if in a week I don't have it yet i'll go buy ver. 2.0 from Best Buy because this is one of my favourite horror films and really don't feel like waiting any longer.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Got mine yesterday, along wiht Moonlighting--glad I wasn't in the first batch since I don't have this title and I do have Supergirl :)
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
I got my copy of Opera last night. I also got the Moonlighting Pilot DVD. I'm probably the only one that will keep it though.
blush.gif
I just love that show.
------------------
smallhb.jpg

Adrian Jones

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Received mine today also, along with the Moonlighting disc which I don't want (I would have preferred a theatrical film instead).
I never received a confirmation E-mail either.
P.S. The new discs have a white zero in a red square on the bottom of the disc artwork. The old ones don't!
------------------
Link Removed
[Edited last by Bill McA on November 15, 2001 at 03:29 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks