What's new

Any word on if Dreamcatcher's going to be good? (1 Viewer)

KimK

Stunt Coordinator
I agree it looks very interesting, but I must admit the trailer was a bit confusing to me.

ScottL

Agent
The scnenes from the trailer look like it is right from the book except I don't recall a character as portrayed by Morgan Freeman(aka. Easy Reader) in the book. Of course I read it when it came out a year or two ago.

Scott

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Morgan Freeman plays Kurtz. At least, I think that was the character's name. I also have not read the book since right around the time it came out.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
I thought it was an OK story, but I think the ending was a bit of a letdown.

I'd much rather see a "Bag of Bones" movie.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait to see this film! DREAMCATCHER is Stephen King's best novel in years, and Morgan Freeman and Tom Sizemore are two of my favorite actors!

JohnE

Supporting Actor
The trailer looks pretty good.:emoji_thumbsup: But I agree with Greg, the ending for Dreamcatcher was pretty lame. I'll be going to see this though.

Jamie E

Stunt Coordinator
The most important factor to my anticipation of Dreamcatcher is that it's being directed by Lawrence Kasdan! Hopefully that will elevate it into the realm of great King movies (e.g. Dead Zone, Misery, Shawshank) and away from the schlock (Thinner, Christine). Not to disparage anyone's favorite movies, but c'mon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks