any word on future Diff'rent Strokes?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jay_B!, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

it's been three months since season 2 hit shelves, which is ample time to know if it did well for Sony or not. I read awhile back that season 1 was not a sales success and that season 2 was a risk, but just a way to see if it'd pick up or not. Does anybody know if season 2 sold well or not. I'm not too worried about the Facts Of Life DVD because it's doing very well on Amazon considering it's a Sony TV-DVD and a show from the early 1980's, but with Strokes, I'm not quite as confident. I would love to see season 3, a fave of the show for me, but considering how long I waited for season 2, having the first two seasons (as season 2 was a considerably improvement over the first year) is better than nothing if Sony doesn't deem the rest worthy.

2. Johnny S

Johnny S Stunt Coordinator

I think at this point it's just a matter of waiting. I am not expecting an announcement any time soon from Sony for this one, but have confidence the series will be continued. (eventually) I mean even when you think you can count on Sony to follow a release pattern they pull a "Still haven't announced Seinfeld S7 yet!"

3. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Screenwriter

Henry.
    Patience. It took 'ages' for S2 to arrive, I'm sure we'll see more and not that long a wait this time.