What's new

any word on future Diff'rent Strokes? (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
it's been three months since season 2 hit shelves, which is ample time to know if it did well for Sony or not. I read awhile back that season 1 was not a sales success and that season 2 was a risk, but just a way to see if it'd pick up or not. Does anybody know if season 2 sold well or not. I'm not too worried about the Facts Of Life DVD because it's doing very well on Amazon considering it's a Sony TV-DVD and a show from the early 1980's, but with Strokes, I'm not quite as confident. I would love to see season 3, a fave of the show for me, but considering how long I waited for season 2, having the first two seasons (as season 2 was a considerably improvement over the first year) is better than nothing if Sony doesn't deem the rest worthy.

Johnny S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
I think at this point it's just a matter of waiting. I am not expecting an announcement any time soon from Sony for this one, but have confidence the series will be continued. (eventually) I mean even when you think you can count on Sony to follow a release pattern they pull a "Still haven't announced Seinfeld S7 yet!"

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Patience. It took 'ages' for S2 to arrive, I'm sure we'll see more and not that long a wait this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks