What's new

Any word of 'THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN'? (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Is this 1957 film coming to DVD anytime soon? I believe Universal holds the rights.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It always blows my mind when this happens! I was just thinking about making a request for this in Studio Feedback last night, but I forgot about it.

I would love to see it, too. It really needs to have a Richard Matheson commentary track. He's done them before, I believe, and he's featured in an interview on some disc that's coming out soon. They could probably get him, and it would be great.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
OH MAN, do I want this movie on DVD! First movie I ever saw; first movie I ever loved.

Kinda strange that this sci-fi classic hasn't been at least announced yet.

I'm sure someone who knowledgable than myself will chime in with more helpful info that this....but I'm with you! I need this movie on DVD!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I would love to see Universal do a box set of their sci-fi classics the way they did with their horror films - they could include this title, THIS ISLAND EARTH, TARANTULA, IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE and a few others. I think they're preparing ANDROMEDA STRAIN as a separate special edition.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE is tentatively slated for next summer according to a source. There is a commentary track recorded already(by genre expert Tom Weaver); hopefully some more of Universal's science fiction titles will be released around the same time.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Universal needs to re-release (and improve) the titles they released to Image.

This Island Earth needs one as do all the Universal "Horror" films.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
A boxed set of vintage sci-fi films? I'd be in Heaven! :)

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
They would have to include 'scope versions of THE MONOLITH MONSTERS and THE LAND UNKNOWN...!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks