What's new

Any word of Forever Knight & SWAT season 2's? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just wondering if Columbia Tristar plans on releasing season 2 of both Forever Knight & SWAT?

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
I could have sworn there was only one season of SWAT.
Its a little before my time but I watched the reruns.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Season one of S.W.A.T. which is currently out on DVD was only a half Season. Season 2 which is not out yet was a full Season. All together there was 34 episodes(not including the pilot movie), 13 are currently available.
I also hope we hear something on S.W.A.T. Season 2 soon.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

Unfortunately thats what people were saying when the 1st movie was coming out and it didn't happen then and I'm not so sure there will be a 2nd movie. So as much as I want the second season of S.W.A.T., I don't have high hopes for it now.

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
I really don't think we will ever see the second season of S.W.A.T. but that doesn't mean that I have given up trying.;) On the main page of my website I have a button that you can click to send a request directly to Columbia-Tristar asking them to release the second season. I belong to a fan group where each of us sends that e-mail at least once a month but all we ever get in return is a form e-mail thanking us for our input and telling us to keep checking the Sony site to see what is coming out. If anyone wishes to help out our cause you can e-mail them at

[email protected]

As for a second SWAT movie, from all I have read there isn't going to be one but you never know.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
The SWAT movie was no box office bomb. It didn't do too bad. I just wonder if it stalled due to the actors not wanting to do a sequel or something like no one has come up with an idea to do for a sequel (or Columbia has other movie projects to push at this time).

peggy

Stunt Coordinator

Actually the movie was considered a hit, I think it finished in the top 20 for 2003. (I forget the actual #)
What I read said that Colin Farrell wasn't interested in doing a sequel but they could still do it without him. However to me I think some movies shouldn't do sequels and that is one of them however if that is the only way to get the second season of the tv show on dvd then I am all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks