What's new

Any word at all on Giligan's Island coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Believe it or not, the movie-length special "Rescue From Gilligan's Island" IS on DVD from Brentwood's "Digital Media Experience" line- I saw it at a Suncoast for $6.99 and you can probably find it for $4.99 if you look hard enough- Fry's carries a lot of these though I haven't found this one there.
I always thought it'd be cool to edit ALL the episodes together into "Gilligan's Island: The Complete Epic". The sudden jump from black-and-white to color might be a little jarring though :)

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
Yes...if only they would release entire season sets of Gilligan's Island. I could care less about extra features or anything, Gilligan deserves to be on DVD!
I'd also like to see the old Scooby Doo's on DVD...but they only released the first five episodes and are releasing 5 more on August 21st labeled as "Scooby-Doo’s Spookiest Tales". They're not in any order though
frown.gif
------------------
I dislike Tom Green!

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Did you know you can sing the Gilligan's Island theme to the tune of "Stairway to Heaven"?

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I believe there were 98 episodes. I never got into Gilligan's Island but I just looked this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks