Any weather experts out there?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, May 21, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Please tell me this summer in NJ isn't going to be another washout like it was a few years ago. I'm a warm weather person. Last year where every day was clear blue skies and 90degrees by 10 AM was perfect.

Now taking a look at the forcast for next week, it seems like we'll be getting weather in the freakin' 50's and rain all damned week.

Is there a certain weather pattern that makes some summers warmer, and others dreary? If we have any more like this, I'm going to move to San Diego or Bermuda and take my chances with Hurricanes, so long as I have my good weather [​IMG].

2. Kirk Gunn

Kirk Gunn Screenwriter

Yeah, here's your weather pattern: Perfect on Tuesday and Wednesday, cloudy and rainy all weekend. What's it been 3 months now ?

I'm going insane !

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Insane in the membrane!

Yeah, if it could only rain at night or on the weekdays...

I think we need to install two big fans on the Mississippi river, one to blow the storms coming in out to the ocean and one to keep all those Canadian storms back up in Canada.

Jay

4. LewB

LewB Screenwriter

I just had a new above ground pool installed, we're all doomed to a summer of cloudy weekends :wink:

5. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

Monday; backed out on golf so I could golf on Tuesday.

Tuesday; It rained!

Plans to golf at a very nice course on Saturday(Lionhead Masters). 70% chnace of rain ..! Nice!!

Bent

6. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

>>Yeah, if it could only rain at night or on the weekdays... >>

IxNay on the Weekends, but agreed on the nights [​IMG]. I don't mind all rain all night year round because I won't be awake to wittness it [​IMG].

>>I think we need to install two big fans on the Mississippi river, one to blow the storms coming in out to the ocean and one to keep all those Canadian storms back up in Canada.>>

Don't forget those Canadian cold fronts [​IMG].

7. Andrej Dolenc

Andrej Dolenc Stunt Coordinator

This weather is ridiculous.

For sale: one bottle sunscreen. Used once.

Grrr.

8. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

I wish it would rain here in Austin, although this week has been rather cool, but when that sun pops out of the clouds it is HOT. We've already had a day at 99 and a day at 98 though.

9. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    It's been beautiful here for the past three weekends in a row (sunny/warm). Figures now that it's a 3-day holiday weekend it's supposed to rain every day. Can't win 'em all. [​IMG]